- This set includes floors, walls and ceilings
- These templates are printed on paper in black ink
- The intent is you will lay the template on the material and affix it to the surface
- Then you will use a jig saw to cut along the printed line
- This will give you a part that is as close as possible to the shape that we produce with our machines
How to use Van Templates
We do not sell wall, ceiling or floor parts. Van Templates help you build the structural framework inside your van so your GearMods cabinetry can be securely mounted.
Our templates are designed to work seamlessly with GearMods cabinets
Choose your material, we recommend 1/4" plywood panels for the walls and ceiliings. Floor panels are usually thicker, but it depends on what your design requires.
Lay the template on the material and affix it to the surface
Use a jigsaw to cut along the printed line. Sand and finish in your van for the perfect fit.
- AmberI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
I am extremely happy with these templates. The templates were well worth the price versus the frustration of creating the templates myself. I was able to install my panels within a couple of days. I didn’t have the hassle of measuring each and every piece and adjusting cuts because these templates were a pretty near perfect fit every time. These are a great time saver and saves you a lot of frustration. I highly recommend this product!Was this helpful?